RBS in a Day
RBS in a day is specifically designed for high pressure businesses that need a comprehensive overview of MEQ® and who wish to immediately apply it to the areas of diet, sleep and addiction.
- The Journey Begins: Introduction to MEQ®
- Neuroscience of mindfulness and emotional intelligence
- Five MEQ® practices
- Interactive exercises and group discussion
- Diet: The MEQ® approach to diet and healthy eating
- Sleep: What it is. How to understand it from a neuroscience perspective and how to maximise the benefits you receive when you sleep
- Addiction: Whether it's nicotine, caffeine, sugar, gluten, alcohol or dairy; listening internally to what your body actually likes and dislikes and the way your mind 'becomes addicted' provides a life changing way to conquer this common problem
RBS in a Day grounds you in the concepts, history and science of mindfulness and emotional intelligence. You'll learn practical tools to apply mindfulness meditation practices and small lifestyle changes that build MEQ®, efficiency and presence into your work and life.
AJ Bicât is one the world's top corporate MEQ® instructors.
He has taught in hundreds of organisations including Penguin, M&C Saatchi, Mind Candy, The Department for Work and Pensions, Cisco and many more.
AJ grew up traveling extensively and studying tribal and religious philosophy in Nepal, Tibet, Australia, Russia and North America.
He then built a 20-year career in education, film & TV working for Buena Vista International, BBC TV, Paramount and Channel 4 as an actor, producer, director and writer.
On returning to live in the UK he became a qualified MBSR facilitator under the tutelage of Jon Kabat-Zinn's University of Massachusetts Oasis Centre for Mindfulness.