An Introduction to MEQ® at Work is an eight week course with minimal time impact designed to apply Mindfulness (M) and Emotional Intelligence (EQ) immediately.
Eight engaging fifteen minute weekly live sessions are packed with information as well as one formal guided practice per session.
Throughout the course, participants are taken on a journey that helps them understand their emotional responses and builds strength and resilience from day one.
What Does the Course Teach?
An introduction to MEQ® at Work shows participants how to make meditation part of their everyday lives so they can remain calm, focused, productive and emotionally stable.
Weekly on line contact and daily updates via a WhatsApp Buddy Group help to promote the efficacy of daily practice.
We start with an Orientation Questionnaire sent by email one week before the first contact session and finish with a Closing Questionnaire & Certification one week after the last session.
Learn how to meditate and discover the origins of MEQ® and mindfulness
- The Seven Tenets of Mindfulness
Get a deeper understanding of the principles behind your moment by moment exploration
- The Triune Brain
A simplified method of understanding how emotional intelligence works
- Making Time
How to integrate significant formal practice into your morning routine
Proving that mindfulness works with the brain's natural ability to grow
- The Cinema Inside
A practice for those who have particularly busy minds and for those who have trouble sleeping
- The Body Scan
Learn the most popular' mindfulness practice in the world
Feedback and questions
* This last session can run over. Naturally you are free to come and go as you please.
MEQ® has long lasting proven benefits that include: improved productivity, engagement and satisfaction at work, as well as a marked positive effect on overall health.
On average employees report a 29% reduction in perceived stress
Productive time per employee shown to increase by 38 hours per year
91% of people believe it positively adds to workplace culture
How to Begin
- Purchase iTunes Album: The Journey Begins - AJ Bicât (see top right of this page)*
- Complete this exercise on your own (Lights Out)
- Diarise 15mins every week to watch each video session for eight weeks
- Orientation Questionnaire (fill this in here)
- 8 x weekly fifteen minute webinars
- Four to sixteen minutes of personal formal practice every weekday morning for eight weeks
- Closing Questionnaire (when you have finished the last lesson in eight weeks time fill this in here)
Get Started Immediately
Once you have completed the above mentioned steps simply watch the first session below. Good luck!