Mindfulness in a Day
Amidst the hustle, bustle and chaos of London there exists a place to learn, revive and relax amongst like-minded professionals.
- Introduction to MEQ*
- Neuroscience of mindfulness
- Introduction to several mindfulness meditation practices
- Interactive exercises and group discussion
- The mindful approach to diet and healthy eating
- Applying mindfulness in your work and life
- Communication: Presenting with presence, dealing with challenging conversations
- Case studies of mindfulness programmes at other companies
- Performance: the myth of multi-tasking and improving clarity of thinking
*MEQ - Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
Mindfulness in a Day grounds you in the concepts, history and science of mindfulness. You'll learn practical tools, mindfulness meditation practices and small lifestyle changes that will build MEQ, efficiency and presence into your work and life.
AJ Bicât is one the world's top corporate MEQ instructors.
He has taught in hundreds of organisations including Penguin, M&C Saatchi, Mind Candy, The Department for Work and Pensions, Cisco and many more.
AJ grew up traveling extensively and studying tribal and religious philosophy in Nepal, Tibet, Australia, Russia and North America.
He then built a 20-year career in education, film & TV working for Buena Vista International, BBC TV, Paramount and Channel 4 as an actor, producer, director and writer.
On returning to live in the UK he became a qualified MBSR facilitator under the tutelage of Jon Kabat-Zinn's University of Massachusetts Oasis Centre for Mindfulness.