MEQ® in a Day
MEQ® in a day is specifically designed for CEOs, Directors and L&D, HR & Wellbeing Managers who need a broad overview of the style and content of our courses and who wish to see how other organisations have made MEQ® part of their philosophy. The afternoon session mindfully pools ideas from this unique and talented group and often results in bespoke, dynamic and evolutionary applied mindfulness initiatives.
- Introduction to MEQ®
- Neuroscience of mindfulness and emotional intelligence
- Introduction to five MEQ® practices
- Interactive exercises and group discussion
- The MEQ® approach to diet and healthy eating
- Resilience: how to break the stress reaction cycle
- Communications: listening internally and externally to rapidly improve the way you communicate with others in your work environment
- Case studies of MEQ® programmes at other companies
- Performance: the myth of multi-tasking and improving clarity of thinking
MEQ® in a Day grounds you in the concepts, history and science of mindfulness and emotional intelligence. You'll learn practical tools, mindfulness meditation practices and small lifestyle changes that will build MEQ®, efficiency and presence into your work and life.
AJ Bicât is one the world's top corporate MEQ® instructors.
He has taught in hundreds of organisations including Penguin, M&C Saatchi, Mind Candy, The Department for Work and Pensions, Cisco and many more.
AJ grew up traveling extensively and studying tribal and religious philosophy in Nepal, Tibet, Australia, Russia and North America.
He then built a 20-year career in education, film & TV working for Buena Vista International, BBC TV, Paramount and Channel 4 as an actor, producer, director and writer.
On returning to live in the UK he became a qualified MBSR facilitator under the tutelage of Jon Kabat-Zinn's University of Massachusetts Oasis Centre for Mindfulness.
A one day introduction to MEQ® training on our campus with like minded business executives from other organisations looking for a broad overview of the style and content of our courses and who wish to pool ideas for implementing MEQ® from other organisations.
- 1 x All Day Module from 10am-5pm (inc. 1hr lunch)
MEQ® in a Day - Teams is specifically designed for Executives, Directors and L&D, HR & Wellbeing Personnel who need a broad overview of the style and content of our courses and who wish to see how to make MEQ® part of their own organisation's philosophy.
- 1 x All Day Module (10am-5pm inc. 1hr lunch)